Find below our special Covid-19 booking policy, most updated cruise schedule and Covid-related travel information.
Book with Flexibility & Serenity – Our Special Covid-19 Policy
Enjoy full ‘peace of mind’ when making your booking with Heritage Line with our risk-free covid-19 booking policy.
- Stay Flexible: Postpone your original booking without charges to a future date.
- Change Destination: Change to another Heritage Line cruise destination.
- Full Credit: For any paid monies (or charges) you will be offered a Travel Credit which can be redeemed in all Heritage Line cruise destinations.
Please read our detailed terms of this special COVID-19 Policy here .
Updated Cruise Schedules
|Destination||Cruise Schedule (updated 15.05.2022)|
|Lower Mekong River [Vietnam & Cambodia]||Lower Mekong cruises are scheduled to resume in October 2022 with the ship “The Jahan” only.|
|Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay [Vietnam]||All Lan Ha Bay (1 & 2-Night) cruises are scheduled to resume in October 2022.|
Halong Bay (1 & 2-Night) cruises with the ship “Violet” are scheduled to start October 2022 and with the ship “Jasmine” in December 2022.
|Upper Mekong River [Laos]||The maiden voyage of our new luxury ship in Laos, Heritage Line Anouvong, is currently scheduled for 27 August 2023.|
|Ayeyarwady & Chindwin [Myanmar]||Heritage Line has paused cruises in Myanmar. Re-start is set to August 2023.|
Here is an overview of the latest travel updates (15.05.2022) in our cruise destination. We strongly recommend validating official travel requirements with your embassy/consulate or airline.
- Vietnam: Quarantine-free travel is offered for fully vaccinated international tourists.
- No pre-test and no covid-19 vaccination is required.
- Medical declaration upon arrival
- Download and usage of a local covid-19 mobil application
- Health insurance coverage as well as common-sense hygiene measurements (wear mask, sanitise hands, social distancing)
- In addition the pre-pandemic Visa-waiver program has been re-instated and e-visa processing is available for many other countries as well.
- Cambodia: Quarantine-free travel is offered for fully vaccinated international tourists.
- Show a valid certificate of COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival (no test required upon arrival)
- Visa on arrival is re-instated (please check if your country falls here under)
- Laos: Quarantine-free travel is offered for fully vaccinated international tourists.
- Show a valid certificate of COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival (no test required upon arrival). Non-vaccinated travelers must take a rapid rest upon arrival
- Must have proof of travel insurance that includes COVID treatment
- Must download and register two mobile apps: LaoKYC and LaoStaySafe
- Travellers must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival
- Negative PCR test result (not older than 72 hours prior arrival and a PCR test upon arrival (followed by a self-quarantine in an appointed hotel to await result)
- Local medical insurance required through Myanmar Insurance
Health and Safety Measures
Our passion for discovering and introducing Southeast Asia’s captivating waterways is as strong as ever, and we remain committed to providing our guests experiences of a lifetime while also holding their wellbeing as our number one priority. In order to prevent and mitigate the spreading of contagious diseases, Heritage Line has implemented Health & Safety measures which include:
- Full vaccination requirement for guests as well as the entire Heritage Line crew (we are basically following the country’s requirements – see above)
- Continuous health screening for all individuals
- Enhanced sanitisation procedures in cabins and public areas
- Crew are required to wear face mask or face shield at all times, while passengers are required to wear face masks during on-shore excursions
For full details, please see our COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures.