The well-being of our passengers and crew is our highest priority when cruising after the pandemic. Our goal is for everyone to be and feel safe while onboard with our precautionary steps, in addition to providing an additional layer of protection for any local or third-party individuals involved with our cruises.
Please note that the following measures apply currently to our operating cruises on the Lower Mekong (Vietnam and Cambodia), Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay (Vietnam).
Guests & Staff Requirements
- All guests are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of full vaccination must be provided prior to boarding (also see Cambodian immigration requirements)
- All guests are required to have health insurance which covers COVID-19 treatment (also see Vietnamese immigration requirements)
- Officially there are no requirements by authorities to wear masks in Vietnam and Cambodia. Our guests are not required to wear any mask onboard or during the excursion on-shore. However, at some (indoor) sight-seeing a mask might be required and Heritage Line will provide those.
- All of Heritage Line onboard staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and our crew will be daily health-checked
- All staff are to wear masks (and other P.P.E. such as face shields or gloves when necessary) throughout the entire cruise
- All staff will follow hygiene measures during their work shift
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- Heritage Line conducts strict anti-viral hygiene standards across the ship which includes periodic cleaning and disinfection of public areas, spas, restrooms, or often touched surfaces (door handles, railings, etc.)
- The guest cabins are cleaned and disinfected twice daily
- Automatic hands-free dispensers / sanitizers are conveniently positioned across the ship
- Cleaning and disinfection of transportation vehicles and other equipment commonly used
- Implementation and training in food safety and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards with kitchen staff
- Full disinfection of kitchen and food preparation areas before each meal is prepared
- Kitchen staff to wear face masks, face shield and gloves during all food preperations and cooking